|Clifton Clyde High School||Qualified Admissions Curriculum||State Scholars Curriculum||KSU Admission||KU Admission||NCAA|
|English = 4 units||Same as local including:||Same as Qualified Admissions plus:||Complete the Qualified Admissions or Scholars curriculum plus:||Complete the Qualified Admissions or Scholars curriculum plus:||English = 4 units|
|Social Science = 3 units||Science (3 units): 1 full unit of Chemistry or Physics and 2 units of the following: Biology I |
Principles of Technology
|Math = 4 units - Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II, and one unit of advanced math - Algebra I in 8thgrade is acceptable||Math = 3 units (Algebra I or higher)|
|Math = 3 units||Minimum 2.0 GPA on Qualified Admissions or Scholars Curriculum AND||Minimum ACT composite score of 21 AND 3.25 GPA OR||Science = 2 units|
|Social Science = 2 units|
|Minimum ACT composite score of 24 AND 3.0 GPA||1 additional year of English, Math or Science|
|Science = 3 units||ACT composite score of 21 or graduate in top third of class. AND|
|Physical Education = 1 unit||Science (3 units): Biology, Chemistry, and Physics|
|Fine Art = 1 unit||2.0 GPA in Qualified Admissions Curriculum||4 additional years of English, Math, Science, SS, foreign language, religion, or philosophy|
|Parenting/Psychology = 1 unit||Math: - 3 approved units and math ACT of 22 OR |
- 4 approved units (1 unit must be taken during graduating year)
|Foreign Language = 2 units of one foreign language||Minimum 2.0 GPA on any college credit taken in high school|
|Computers = 1 unit||Achieve a 2.0 GPA or higher on college courses taken in high school|
|Character Education = 1 unit|
|Electives = 7 units||2.3 GPA|
|Total: 26 units|
- If you are interested in being an athlete at a Division I or Division II school you must be eligible according to the NCAA Rules. Click here for more info.
- Start here by Registering to the NCAA Clearinghouse--you must do this your Sophomore year.
- Review the list of approved NCAA courses offered at CCHS (CEEB/ACT code 170605) and use this as a guideline in selecting courses each semester.
- Refer to page 19 and 20 on the "Guide for the College Bound Athlete " (below) make sure you are meeting the specific eligibility requirements.
- If you are interested in being an athlete at an NAIA school you must be eligible according to the NAIA eligibility rules.
- Start here by Registering with the NAIA: www.playnaia.org